We can cover:
- Personal Home and/or Rental Property (includes Landlords Liability on Rentals) for comprehensive cover up to the total value. This means that Retaining Walls, Swimming Pools, Weather Vain, Outside Room Accommodation, Plants and driveways are also insured.
- Home Contents up to its total value which would include all your personal effects, jewellery and special items such as bicycles, mobile phones, contact lenses and glasses.
- Cars, Utility Vehicles, Vans and other people mover Vehicles whilst used for Private or Business purposes, or both, up to their Market Value or Agreed Value whichever is required (including windscreen breakage or chipping and other window glass all normally exempt of excess) whilst anywhere in New Zealand including whilst conveyed between the Countries Islands and waterways.
- Watercraft and Motor/s that you use privately including its contents such as squabs, electronic equipment, ship to shore radio, fishing gear and accessories and all other equipment usual to the type of craft.
- Personal life insurance including Trauma payment, if diagnosed with a terminal condition, Income Protection and Partnership Protection.
- Personal Travel overseas for main benefits including Personal Accident or Injury, Medical Expenses and Hospitalisation, Loss of Baggage and other Personal Effects, Loss of prepaid Deposits, Personal Liability, and other benefits that would be highlighted in the Insurers’ coverage.
- Furniture and Personal effects whilst relocating against any damage sustained during the transit. This could apply to local or overseas transits by sea, air, rail or land transit. Cover would normally apply from point of transit to final destination or into storage.
- Pet Insurance needs. Such Policies include death by accident, injury, veterinarian fees and disposal costs.