About - Richard Andrewes
I have spent 40+ years within the Insurance Industry, the past 33 year’s broking with several international broking firms in senior roles. My most recent position was with Aon New Zealand based in the Wellington region and I have extensive Corporate and Commercial broking experience. My latest achievement was opening the Kapiti branch where I held the position of District Manager and Associate Director for this region.
In the year 2000 I received the “Broker of the Year” award for New Zealand presented by The Corporation of Insurance Brokers. This is an Industry award for contribution to the Insurance Broking Fraternity and for Broking Excellence.
I enjoyed assisting my team to strive for success, impart my industry knowledge and wealth of experience, oversee claims matters where technical issues were concerned and lead them to obtain successful outcomes to any difficult situations.
I look to make the process easy for my Clients, as past experience and knowledge will attest to and fully confident that I can also assist you in any Insurance related enquiry put to me.
- Insurance Institute Exams: Associateship
- IBNZ Fellow: Fellow of Insurance Brokers Association New Zealand.
- Registered Financial Advisor (Insurance Broking)
- CIBNZ Chairman of the Wellington Branch of CIBNZ (now IBANZ)
- Awarded “NZ Broker of the Year“ for New Zealand by CIBNZ in 2000
- Social and Events Committee Member of Club Vista (ex Kapiti Club), Sponsor and Volunteer